May 24, 2013

Coconut Curry Slow Cooker Chicken

Disclaimer: I was given free access to this program in return for blog posts. All opinions are my own.


Last week I wrote about how much I loved the Coconut Curry Slow Cooker Chicken as part of the Revolt Fitness plan. I promised to give you the recipe, so here it is! It is simple, healthy and yummy!

real food, slow cooker chicken,

Ingredients:
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tablespoon curry powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 cup thinly sliced white onion
1/2 cup thinly slice red bell pepper
1/2 cup organic chicken broth
1 14 oz. can lite cocnut milk
capers

Put in slow cooker on high for 3 hours.
Serve over 1/2 cup basmati rice, garnish with capers. 
Serve!

I'm amazed that every week there are great recipes to keep things interesting! This week I'm eating BBQ chicken with sweet potato fries and lava cakes ~ while still losing weight and building muscle.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really good combination, and relatively easy to make... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delish, thanks for the easy recipe! (My favorite kind!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love crockpot dishes! This one looks really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like some of the recipes they have, this was one of my favorites as well. Funny though I really like the shakes because it is so much easier to drink my food while keeping up with my family, lol.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...