March 9, 2014

Monday Matters - Link-Up Week 2!


Week 2 of "Monday Matters" - my place to share what matters to me at the start of a new week. 

I know Monday's can be tough - so I've decided to make a space to share what makes me happy, what plans I have made for the week, what motivation I have or need. Anything that maters for the upcoming week. Mondays are an open slate - let's tackle the week together :)

This week work was insane. So home went on the back burner. I accomplished awesome things at work...so I'll take that as a success. I may have worked 60 hours, but it finally feels good to accomplish so much. One more day of crazy work before I can breathe a little - and get back to organizing my home. 
Celebrating Mardi Gras while working hard this week!
This week, my goals are to not embarrass myself tomorrow :), to finish the laundry back-up, to meal plan and to catch up on some sleep. I soaked up some sun at the beach this weekend and got to catch up with an old friend - so I'm starting the week off on a positive note!

Spending quality time with this kid is always on my list!

What are your plans for the week??

So the Monday Matters Link-up

1. Share a post aboout what matters to you this week - goals, motivations, things that make you happy, things you want to or have to do, the things that matter today!

2. Link back up to this post so others can join in! I will make a button for next week :)

3. Link up all week long - it's probably easiest to start new things on Monday.

4. Please visit at least one other blog on the list! (Assuming on week one that there are other blogs!)


1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do
    you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone.
    I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve
    this problem. If you have any recommendations,
    please share. With thanks!

    Stop by my blog; Mens Nike Air Max 87

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...