January 18, 2013

Happy Monday ~ Link-up!

I've decided to start something good :) Well, I really hope it is anyway!

Starting on Monday I'm going to try out a weekly conversation - a way to start the week on a happy note. I want a place to share happy stories, I can't wait to read what makes you happy. I've been reading a lot about happiness - and part about being happy is actively seeking happy. So here I go! Please come back first thing Monday morning and join me!

Next week the topic will be people that make you happy. Link up any relevant post - or just comment if you don't have a blog - about someone that makes you happy. Grab the button, link up and add some happiness to your Monday!

Crazy Casa K

12 comments:

  1. Great idea! Love the colorful button, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea! I'll have to remember to check this out monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love hearing about things that make us happy and enhance life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. So much going on, and to have HAPPY every week. And Monday is the perfect day for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, I like the idea of a positive start to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun idea... I need any happiness I can get on Mondays lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you read this book: http://www.happiness-project.com/books/the-happiness-project/about-the-book/ Your post reminds me that I need to get back on track with my personal happiness project. Looking forward to Monday's with you :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...