May 23, 2013

Summer Vacation in Utah?

We are thinking about going to the Utah National Parks this summer...Canyonlands, Zion, Arches...to be specific. Though it might be hot, we are hoping to still make it worthwhile! I mean it's beautiful!


We went to Bryce and Capitol Reef on our trip out to California (and drove through Zion), so they aren't on the list. But we'd LOVE some advice on the other three parks. I've heard great things about Moab! We are so excited to go back ;)

Anyone been there recently? Places to stay, views not to be missed, great hikes, food, people? Should we bring the little guy? Make it a romantic get away? Help please! Thanks in Advance :)

12 comments:

  1. Incredible adventure!!! I wanted to stop there on our way through Utah a couple times but the schedule just didn't allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take me with you, I am sure our kids will play nicely, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to say I have been, but no can't help you out. Love the pictures so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures!! I haven't been personally, but I have a growing list of reviews of places to visit in Utah..... http://statebystatetravel.com/utah/ AND Michelle from www.alocalwander.com blogs very regularly about her outdoor adventures in the Utah area. She would be a great resource to find out some don't miss places! Can't wait to see where you go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adventure! My girlfriend is from Utah! Beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I've never been to Utah! :) I'm Texas born and bred.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to visit Utah! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so very different! Having lived in Utah if you can only visit one or two I would go for Zions and Arches! Arches is amazing because it is so unique! Have a blast visiting the natural wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been there but it looks like a great place to vacation

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been to salt lake on business but so want to explore the rest of the state. Love the photos and making think to plan for a 2014 trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. --this looks like a FANTASTIC place to visit--my Mom has been there and her pictures are incredible--I'm hoping to get there one day in the future too :)--its on the list

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moab is wonderful. We were to arches about 5 years ago and it was great and we survived the heat. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...