March 5, 2014

Groundhog Day 5k

Where on earth has the time gone? My last race was on February 1st - in my town! The Moorpark Groundhog 5k - there was even a groundhog in the race. It was nice to not have to get up too early. It was however, very weird to run a race on my training routes. It hardly felt like a race.

It was nice to see some of my neighbors, meet new neighbors, and to get in a good 5k. Having not really run since December, it was not a great time, but I finished under 30 minutes, which is always a goal for me...There was an awesome raffle too, though, per usual, I didn't win anything...


Next year I hope A can participate with me - there was a 1 mile race that was so cute. I got all teary-eyed watching the little kids!


My next run is March 22. Since my running has been in a slump, I changed from the 10k to the 5k, but I'm still doing it! That has to be good right? I'm doing the 5k at the Great Race of Agoura. I definitely need some inspiration to actually train the next few weeks - please lend me some! How is your running going this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...