June 7, 2013

Seeing a Change

Six weeks on the Revolt plan. Woohoo!

We went on a family vacation this past weekend and when we got home I was looking through the photos and thought - wow, I have some muscles :) 

This plan has been a big change in diet, exercise and attitude. I've definitely felt the difference in how my energy level and ability to do the exercises, but it was nice to see a difference too. 


I'm not really in it to lose weight, but rather to gain strength and muscle. I'm in it to be healthier and set a good example for my family.  I am excited to be on this path.

Just for fun - the numbers:
Week 1: 145 lb., 23.08% body fat
Week 6: 137 lb., 19.16% body fat
I've lost 8 lbs. and 4% body fat in the last 6 weeks!

If you are interested - sign-up here :) You'll get some awesome muscles, as well as a newfound love of spinach and brussel sprouts (no really, I swear)!


8 comments:

  1. Nice job and great results! I'm loving the workouts so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quick, awesome and I love that there are results :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the 6 weeks! That is pretty awesome!

    Hm, I don't know about the brussel sprouts though. I tried some for the first time this past week...I don't think I would eat it even if it was covered in chocolate and $1,000 was attached to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and great results! Not sure anything could get me to love brussel sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the results. I am glad it is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT job! I'm doing a fitness challenge and I am with you and trying to gain strength and live healthier vs. losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great arms! Now I'm curious about the Revolt Plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome; good for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...