June 10, 2013

Easy Father's Day Menu!

So we had our Father's Day dinner a week early - and it was awesome. I prepped the meal, but my dad actually did the grilling. He is really great at it! Everything was very yummy! And I got to have a great meal with my parents :)


We tried the eMeals Father's Day Plan, including lots of great things on the grill...and of course a tasty dessert recipe. To tempt you, see the recipe for dessert below!


Ingredients 
½ cup milk
4 cups vanilla ice cream 
3 store bought or homemade brownies, chopped 
Caramel or hot fudge topping (optional) 

Instructions 
1. Place milk in a blender.  
2. Add ice cream; blend until smooth. 
3. Add half of brownies to blender; pulse until brownies are blended. 
4. Spoon into glasses; drizzle with desired topping. 
5. Top milkshakes with remaining brownies.


The Whole Father's Day menu is FREE to members and with a new subscription. Sign up today for 15% off with the discount code DADS.


1 comment:

  1. This looks really good! I think I'll just come to your house for dinner! We really like emeals!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...