April 2, 2013

Best Tradition Ever!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We have a great Easter tradition - now three years running. Poutine! A is clearly a big fan. We go to a little French Canadian Bistro named Soleil in Westwood. Though they made it a bit more difficult this year, it was still tons of fun! The grandparents made it this year too :)

I can't believe how much A has grown - and yet looks just the same!


Other traditions...wearing adorable hats and overalls? and just being very cute...


Any great traditions to share? p.s. how many years can I make him wear overalls?



Brought to you by the letter B :) 
Part of the A-Z blogging challenge!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a yummy tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute with the overalls! I'm sure you can get him to wear them for a few years yet :) Happy WW :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/2013/04/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-spring-break.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the overalls are a very cute tradition. My kids loved them for quite a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I love my little one in overalls (he is 8 months) but he just takes the hats off! Good luck with the a to z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally linking up with all of my Wordless Wednesday Bloggers. Thanks for linking up! Can’t see what you post this Wednesday.

    Jennifer
    www.TheJennyEvolution.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...