February 22, 2013

Peace Corps Week!

You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Guess what next week is? Peace Corps Week! Some of you may know that I was a Peace Corps Volunteer many years ago :) This upcoming week is Peace Corps week, so I decided I'd take some time this week to tell you a bit more about my experience and how it still affects me.

Living as a PC volunteer was an amazing experience...one that really changed my life. Since the third goal of the Peace Corps is to bring the experience back home, I thought I'd do my part.

If you know anyone who might be interested in joining the Peace Corps - I'd be happy to connect with them. There are always RPCVs (Returned Peace Corps Volunteers) that would be willing to share their experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...