October 10, 2011

My sweet pea

A really is the happiest, sweetest little guy (except on the changing table). He is my little sweet pea, and I love everything about him.

I love how cute he is in hats!
I love that he finds joy in the smallest things. I love seeing his face light up. I love that he spends long periods of time (for an 8 month old) trying to get the block into the plastic lions mouth (nope, doesn't open).

I adore it when he rests his little head on my shoulder, it melts my heart. I love how much he loves his daddy (since I do too!).

When he was a tiny one
I can't believe he is closing in on 9 months...I am not ready for him to grow up. I want my sweet baby forever. On the other hand, every age seems to be even better than the last.







8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, it seems like forever ago he was so teeny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how much he has grown! He is so cute - as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you from TaT. what a handsome little guy you have there! they do grow far too quickly dont they

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! And so true about how quickly time goes by. I agree though that each age has it's highlights!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...