October 10, 2011

Day 10: Childhood memory

I received a box of books at my baby shower from close friends of the family. She is a kindergarten teacher with two grandchildren that live with her, so I knew it was going to be a treasure trove. What I didn't expect was that some of the books were going to be mine from childhood! What fun to go down memory lane. I had the same sticker in every book that I owned...not sure the significance of the sheep. The pages for February (by birth month) are well worn...the book still naturally opens to that page. Now I will have to pay more attention to January! It is such a strange feeling to go through books and have the memories come back to you as you turn the pages. What an amazing surprise :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...