January 1, 2015

It's that time - Resolutions

I want to keep it simple this year.

I want to be held accountable, so I'm putting it out to the universe :) Or at least to those of you that read my blog (thank you!)

1. Become a part of the community - For work and personally. We are already lucky enough to have friends who are introducing us to their friends. My friends are awesome, neighbors amazing, I want o give back and find a circle of amazing people surrounding my little family.

2. Enjoy my kids - They are only young for a little while. There smiles will only be mine for so long. I only get to tuck them in, kiss their boo boos, cuddle with them, carry them upstairs for a short breath of time. They are my heart, for now I keep them close, for one day they will take my heart away.

3. Be healthy - Starting with agreeing to walk/run 2015 miles in 2015 (in a group of three), so really only 672 :) Eating better, for me, for the kids, for my husband. Getting back in shape and running again! Yay treadmill...

4. Make a home - We have a beautiful historic house, but it is not yet our home. I just picked up a book on the Japanese art of decluttering...wish me luck! Rugs, decorations, paint, those touches that make it feel like home.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...