November 13, 2014

One Race a Month...

Back on the Bandwagon.

Going for one race a month - no matter the weather. hahahaha.

Ok, but really. Walk or run. I'm putting a race on the schedule each month.

We walked Grumpy's Cranberry 5k with the family a week ago. It was great to get back out there, to be part of the running community again, to feel that post-exercise happiness. Now I need to actually start running a bit! The rain has been a little intimidating - but I will find a way around it!

So my current ideas...

November - Fairhaven Turkey Trot 5k (gotta do a turkey trot)
December - New Bedford Santa 5k
January - ?
February - Newport Night Run (5k)
March - The Leprechan Run (5k) in New Bedford
April - Fairhaven West island 5k
May - Hazelwood Women's 5k
June - Day of Portugal 5k, Newport 10 miler?
July - Mattapoisett 5 miler
...too far out to plan :)

But 2016...hoping to do a Disney Princess run!

Anyway, any good runs in the RI/MA area I should try? I can't seem to find January runs - maybe there is a reason! Maybe some virtual runs are in order! I also need to find a 10k in there...

Well, keep me motivated, I'll need the help! My best motivation, these boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...