November 12, 2014

Getting Ready for Daycare

Less than a week.

Next Monday I go back to work. Baby D goes to daycare. I am not ready.

I need to figure out his schedule.

I need to pack a bag. I need to figure out what to put in that bag. I need to label his things. I need to brace myself. I need to pump. I need to breathe.

It'll be ok, right? He will be ok? I know I have done this once before. But last time we had a nanny, and it seemed easier to leave A at home. Everything he knew and needed (other than me), was there.

Now, it's a whole different thing.

Can I do it? Can I leave him? I am sure he will be fine. But will I?

Any tips on daycare? What to bring? What I need to know?

Not quite ready to leave my baby :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...