May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Should Last a Weekend!

I had an amazing mother's day weekend. I got to spend it with my mother and my son :)

We went to visit my parent's in the desert - and I am amazed at how much fun we had in 100+ degree weather! My husband and I saw a movie (in the theater, no less?), we went for a great hike in Idlyllwild, got to walk El Paseo, hung out with some of my favorite friends, went to brunch, giggled with the little guy in the community pool, and enjoyed some down time with my mom, dad and husband!



I also got to watch my parents play with A. It is clear that he loves them and they adore him. It makes me so so happy! I am one very lucky mom - and daughter :)

I hope all the mom's out there had a wonderful mother's day!





1 comment:

  1. isn't it nice getting to go to an actual movie theater??! happy mothers day to you!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...