April 18, 2013

Pain

I am having a really hard time this week.

I haven't been able to write on my blog, or think about a lot other than the pain that people are in this week.

I listen to NPR on my way to work (after I drop off the little guy). I have cried every morning this week. People have died. People are in pain. How do you move on?

I wonder what type of world we live in.

People dreams were shattered on Monday. It makes me so sad, so upset, so hopeless.

After yet another day of violence in our country, our Senate decided not to stand up for the children that died earlier this year. This makes me mad, it seems so senseless, so short-sighted.

Then valiant volunteer fire-fighters and innocent people died in Texas.

What else can happen?

I am sad. I am frustrated. I am scared. I am angry. I am grieving.

I have to hope that things will get better, but it's not easy.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sitting in Australia and we are disappointed about the gun decision too. It has to happen someday, but I guess not today!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...