March 3, 2013

Happy Monday - Happy Family

Cousins make me happy!

Though we may live very far away, I am so grateful that A has two cousins in his life. I have eleven and love every one of them. Some of my best summer vacation memories are of blissfully enjoying life with one cousin or another. Over the past year, we've been lucky enough to see A's cousins three times - which is quite a feat considering they live across the country.



It makes me happy that A will grow up knowing his cousins! His younger cousin definitely made an impression on him - he is always saying her name :) They are just a few months apart. I hope his older cousin can give him some pointers when he gets older! Though I wish we lived closer, I am happy that we're able to see them as often as we do. I am also happy to have my brother-in-law and sister-in-law in my life! I married into a great family!

Not sure if he'll have more cousins one day - regardless - he is so lucky to have the cousin's that he has! You guys are awesome :)

Anyone in particular in your family that makes you happy? Link up any post that makes you happy - the sky's the limit (or just comment if you don't blog)! Grab the button, link up and check out some other posts. If you like some blogs, take the time to follow them. Thanks for stopping by for week 7 of Happy Monday!


Crazy Casa K, Happy Blog


Make sure to join us next week for Happy Monday! I'll be writing about something small that makes me happy!

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I wasn't fortunate enough to have a big family... so, I "borrow" my mother-in-laws and my friends'.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! FYI - every time I see the name of your blog I have to sing "man on the run" but saying mom. Makes me smile!! p.s. love that you linked up a potty cover post, definitely made me laugh! Happy Monday!

      Delete
  2. Cute! My sons have three cousins all around the same age, so there are 6 of them all 3 & under. It makes me so happy and the cousin love is like no other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot of cousins under age 3, must be fun to get together!

      Delete
  3. awww Cute! I always wanted a big family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures, that is great that you get to see them as often as you do, considering the distance between you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet pictures! We don't get to see the kid's cousins much either but it's so great when we do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! My kids have tons of cousins their age! It makes family events so enjoyable watching them interact! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally relate, I love knowing my son has a few cousins already! He's the oldest (he's 4), and already has 3 little cousins! Two of them live far away and we'll likely only see them once a year (if that!), but my son adores them anyway and posts their pictures on his bulletin board so he can talk about how much he loves them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this makes me want to write a post about my sister. She makes me happy.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister's are awesome. I want to write a post about mine too - but I might embarrass them :)

      Delete
  9. I love you happy Monday post! Thank you so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks! It's a great way to start the week :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I love your photos. You are right: having the kids growing up knowing their cousins is invaluable. My brother & sister-in-law moved back from overseas, and our family is much happier now.

    Jenna Em
    www.snymed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. my family always makes me smile and last weekend I actually had Adult only time with my hubby which was great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I can't wait for our little one to meet/play with her cousins. Love family time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My son thanks God every night for his cousins (and he only sees them a few times a year!) Isn't family special!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww! That is great that they get to see each other and are close in age!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just connected with my half sister and now have nephews and nieces I never knew existed. Cousins, too. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is great that you are close with your family even though you do not live near them. I wish I had that for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My cousins make me so happy as well. I am an only child and my cousins served as my siblings growing up. My mom had a ton of siblings and my cousins were plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the picture of the cousins in the wagon together. Sweet memories being made with family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the picture! Everyone looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We have family reunions every year, and although I can't always attend, it's nice to know that my family cares enough to take time out to visit. I have over 30 first cousins, and family reunions are really the only way to have a chance to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 11 cousins is a lot! Are they all first cousins? I have 4 first cousins. :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  22. My kids love getting together with their cousins, accept now, they all go out to the bars together. :o


    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...