February 5, 2013

In the Middle of a Storm

"No one would have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in the middle of a storm."
                 - Charles F. Kettering
This quote really resonated with me today. Sometimes when I am in a "storm," my first response is to put my head down and ignore the bigger picture. I just think, this will pass.

But maybe I should work harder to get to the other side...maybe there will be amazing things once I cross the ocean and the more effort I put into succeeding in the middle of the storm, the better off I'll be.

I'll try to enjoy the storm :)


3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to focus on the good. We learn and grow more through storms if we can only make it through. Thanks for the great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storm is hard to ride but easier than fighting it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...