January 31, 2013

Acceptance

In January, I made my new year's resolutions.

Tomorrow is the start of February, and I am turning a year older, so I have decided to adopt a word for this next year of my life.

 wordboner.com on Pinterest
Acceptance. 

I know this year is going to be one of change.

Change can be good, change can be terrifying, change can be inspiring. I know there will be change...what I need to work on is accepting that change.

I also know that the older I get, the more I resist change. I must embrace and accept that life is full of surprises :)

So let's get the year started!










1 comment:

  1. I like the word Acceptance for a year. It is an open word that includes not just coming to terms with your own changes but also taking on new challenges and certainly a wonderful attitude towards others. I hope that the upcoming year older is a blessing for you. Have a lovely day!
    http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...