March 30, 2014

Baby Bloggy Bootcamp and the new Ergo 360!

This post is written by me on behalf of Liz Lange and Ergobaby.  Product was provided.

It was a cold and rainy day in Southern California - when does that ever happen? Well, pretty much once in the last year or so. And of course, this was the weekend I planned to drive 2.5 hours to San Diego for Baby Bloggy Bootcamp. I thought about not going, but I am so glad I did!


Not only did I get to see some of my favorite people - it is always amazing to have good conversation, amazing food and hand-me-downs with friends! - but I learned tons, met fellow mom bloggers and came home with some awesome gear! There was, of course, great talks (good content, how to get paid, being a mommy blogger), good food and lots of laughs and so many adorable babies :) I wish I could have stayed for the whole "Women Get Social" blog conference, but am glad to have had the chance to be there for even a few hours.



The thing I was (am!) most excited about?? The Ergo 360 baby carrier. I love the Ergo baby carrier that I have. A and I had many adventures (including his first National Park visit) in the Ergo. It's comfy and I know it's ergonomically designed. I have to admit, however, that once he reached a certain age, he always wanted to be looking outward - which is not a possibility with the original Ergo. But next month, Ergo is coming out with the Ergo 360 - which includes an ergonomically correct option for forward facing! I haven't been able to try it yet (since I am due in August) - but I can't tell you how excited I am.

Ergo 360 - So new they didn't even have packaging yet :)
I also discovered that Ergo recently came out with both the Ergobaby Wrap and Swaddler! I failed miserable at wraps last time around, so am hoping this one will be easier. Swaddles, however, I LOVE. I am excited for an ergonomically correct swaddler. Only 4+ months left to wait to try them out :)





I also got a cute dress from Liz Lange maternity wear - both flattering and affordable! For some reason this pregnancy, all I want to do is wear dresses and skirts. The one I got feel much more luxurious than I expected :) I would say that it is probably a good summer dress....I've worn it twice now on windy spring days and it's so light and airy it kept flying away! It also has plenty of room for me to grow into, which I appreciate greatly. 



I also loved, as always, the blogging advice. I've been to two mini-bloggy bootcamps now and can't wait to find a full length conference that fits into my schedule (please come to LA). The SITS girls are very inspirational and bring together great speakers. I particularly loved the advice from Whitney and Heather from Rookiemoms.com. I highly recommend putting a Bloggy Bootcamp or Women get Social conference on your list of things to do!

This post is written by me on behalf of Liz Lange and Ergobaby.  Product was provided.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I never had anything that cute when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super cute! I wish it would just get a little warmer :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! there's just something about a light springy dress to make you feel better! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...