January 20, 2013

Happy Monday - Happy People

Welcome to Week 1 of Happy Monday! It's a weekly conversation about things that make us happy. I need some more happiness in my life and I'm hoping by sharing good stories, we'll all benefit!

This week the topic is people that make you happy. For me, there is nothing better than a good laugh, big hug or smile to brighten your day. I've already extolled the amazingness of my husband, son, mom and dad, even my Moose. My family is amazing and I love them.

Today, I want to talk about someone that is not a family member, but feels like a part of the family. We have been extremely, amazingly, overwhelming lucky to find a full-time babysitter for our son who loves him as if she were family. As a working mom, the absolute hardest thing I do every day is leave my son in the morning. It is made so much easier by knowing that A is in such good hands. She loves him and he loves her. It makes me happy to know that he is in incredibly capable hands all day long.



I also love that he is learning Spanish from her. It is the cutest thing when he tells me he wants to go to the "parque" or that he wants "mas" of whatever he's eating :) Definitely makes me happy!

So who makes you happy? Link up any relevant post about someone that makes you happy (or just comment if you don't blog!). Grab the button, link up and add some happiness to your Monday!

Crazy Casa K, Happy Blog
Next week's topic is Happy Food - anything related to food that makes you happy! For more upcoming topics, check out the side bar. I'm so happy you're here :)

19 comments:

  1. My kids make me happy! :-) Thanks for helping us find someone who makes us smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your post about your kids made me happy too! I can't believe how much fun boxes are :)! thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. You are so lucky! We have never been able to find a babysitter we like! That would make me super happy if we could - LOL! But my family does make me happy and makes me smile too:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so lucky. I interviewed so many babysitters! I can't believe how hard it is :)

      Delete
  3. My kids and my husband make me happy. Without each of them, I am nothing. They all have such special qualities that just make me smile and glad I get to share a part of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a prefect way to put it. I am so lucky to be able to share my life with my family! Not sure how I'd make it without them!

      Delete
  4. People who make me happy? My husband and son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family makes me happy! You are lucky to have found such a great caregiver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby makes me happy especially when he does something out the blue for me.

    It is a Happy Monday & thank you for reminding me Happy Monday is for Happy People lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome!!! My family makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My "Framily" makes me Oh-So-Happy!! I believe that as we travel through life, we get to choose what's most healthy for us, what makes us smile, and what~ AND WHO ~ shows to be connected to our heart and soul... And these wonderful people ARE my heart and soul! =) ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son started going to a lady last week, for the first time. He loves it, and he's getting play time with other kids. I'm curious to see how much he picks up from his babysitter's family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your son is so adorable! Thanks for sharing and for giving us all the opportunity to reflect on the people we are most grateful for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kids make me the most happy!! Happy Monday to you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome for your son that he is learning a second language! My mom makes me happy. I love talking to her on the phone. She lives out of state so I don't get to see her often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family really is what makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...