November 19, 2011

Shiver, Linger, Forever

I have been eyeing these books every time I go to Target. I love the covers - simple, yet intriguing.

  
So, I finally gave in. I bought on a Saturday. By Monday, I was done with the whole series. 

Were the books amazing? no. They were however, compelling, addicting and brought me back to my younger days. Days where I wished I could turn into a wolf, where first love was forever and where I stayed up late because I simply couldn't put the book down. These books were what I thought the Twilight books would be like (but alas, in my humble opinion, were not) - interesting characters, fantastical creatures, with real life mixed in - and that were readable.

I thoroughly enjoyed these books, and highly recommend them if you need a simple, well-written and addicting couple of books - particularly good to read on a cold night in front of a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...