November 20, 2011

Being Thankful!

It's just days before Thanksgiving. My parents are coming on Thursday, as well as my sister. I can't tell you how thankful I am that I live close enough that they can all come to my home.

I am thankful that...
- A gets to spend his first Thanksgiving with his grandparents and aunt.
- I have an amazing, adorable, healthy, happy, thriving son.
- I have a loving, supportive, smart, funny, handsome husband.
- I love my job.
- we found a wonderful, loving caregiver for our son so that I can continue to enjoy my job!

...and that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of little things that I am grateful for everyday. It's nice to take some time out during the year to really think about those things that make us grateful. I try to do it throughout the year, but sometime I get bogged down in the negativity. Not Today!

I am so thankful for this toothy smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...