October 4, 2011

Possibilities

As I was driving home today, I got goosebumps listening to a song on the radio. I don't know who it was - but the woman had a beautiful voice. For a moment, I got sad. I will never be a singer. There are so many things that I will never be. I remember being a young girl, and having dreams of being a ballerina, an astronaut, an olympic gymnast....the list goes on. Those things will never come true for me.

Practicing my ballerina moves


But then, I realized that while I may have many dreams behind me, that A has all of his ahead of him. He can dream of everything, he can do anything.  The smiles, the daydreams, the joy of the unknown. The hope and happiness as he realizes the possibilities. I hope I can help make his dreams come true.



Right now he dreams of pushing his stroller by himself

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...