October 1, 2011

Photography Challenge Day 1

A while back I decided to do a 30 day photography challenge. Today is the first day, and that means a self-portrait. I took many, many photographs today. But I just wasn't feeling it. So I decided to post a photo that I took a couple of months back. I love this photo. I love the crow's feet and wrinkles on my forehead. I love that I can see joy in my face. I love my freckles and that you can see the tendons in my hands. I have long skinny fingers, strong hands that I love. Of course, I love that Alex is in the photograph, as he is part of me now. My camera is in the background. I am ready for this challenge. I am.



I am not alone in the challenge! Join us or just enjoy :) THanks

2 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...